A shadow covered us instantly.
It wasn’t a cloud.
He bent his tired head. Then, tidied a rose in the vase next to the fresh orange juice. For a moment, I thought he turned towards the shadow. Then, once more, towards me.
“It should feel like sleep…”, he told me. “Like that empty space which separates one tree from the other…”
(excerpt from the short story “A shoe with sugar, please!”, Maria A. Ioannou)
- Choreography: Evi Panayiotou
- Dancers/Collaborators: Katerina Tylliridou, Constantina Constantinou, Mayia Mina, Nicole - Constantinou, Stephanie Papadopoulou
- Music/Sound: Andreas Rodosthenous
- Costumes: Christos Othonos
- Photography/Cinematography: Charis Evagorou/Harry Evagorou